Get Help In Holding The Government Accountable For Your Personal Injury

If you have received a personal injury resulting from reckless or negligent behavior by a government employee or were injured on government property, you may have already learned that holding the government accountable for your injury is harder than you expected. Colorado law provides the government, including municipalities, with certain immunities from lawsuits. When a government actor or entity is negligent in causing harm to another, there are exceptions to government immunity. But the exceptions still provide state, city and municipal entities with some protection against liability that requires injury victims to act promptly.

Thankfully, you can get help holding the government accountable from an experienced attorney. The Law Office of Chadwick McGrady, P.C., is a focused personal injury practice in Grand Junction that serves people who have suffered personal injury throughout the Western Slope. Attorney McGrady is dedicated to one-on-one personal service and aggressive advocacy to obtain meaningful results for the injured.

You Need To Act Fast In These Cases

While most personal injury situations have a longer window of time in which you can file a claim, the circumstances for filing a claim against the government are different. One of the most notable differences is that you need to file a claim within 180 days of your injury; otherwise, you cannot hold the government accountable.

If you have been injured due to the negligence of government personnel, whether in a car accident or an accident on government property that has not been properly maintained, you need an experienced personal injury lawyer who knows the rules and regulations related to government immunity and liability. Attorney Chadwick McGrady is that lawyer. He will stand by your side and fight for you every step of the way.

Stand Up For Yourself With Us At Your Side

When someone else is liable for your personal injury, why should you be the one who has to pay for the cost of it? The Law Office of Chadwick McGrady, P.C., will fight to help you hold liable parties accountable so that you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries.

Call 970-644-5599 or send an email to request your initial consultation with a compassionate and driven attorney.